Tilapia in citrus sauce Tilapia with almond garlic
- 6 tilapia fillets
- 6 strips of smoked bacon
- 1 salmon loin
- Olive oil
- 1 splash of fish stock
- 1 trickle of white wine
For the sauce:
- 1 small onion
- 1 glass of milk cream
- Chop the onion, and with a dash of oil put it to sauté over medium heat, until golden brown. We add the cream, lower the heat to a minimum and cook a few minutes, so that everything is mixed very well. We remove from the fire and reserve.
- Cut 6 squares of tilapia fillets from the thickest part, season and roll a strip of bacon, holding it with a toothpick and reserve.
- With the rest of the fillets, thin slices are cut, seasoned and reserved. Likewise, slices of salmon or small squares (optional) are cut.
- We started making the rolls, we spread the tilapia fillets, stuffed with salmon. They are held with chopsticks, and placed in the oven, previously smeared with olive oil. We add the broth, the wine and the oven preheated to 180 degrees about 10 min.
- While they are done in the oven, we pass through a pan the rolls with bacon until they are well browned.
- We take out the baking tray and put the rolls. The resulting juice is added to the sauce that we had reserved and we cook it for a few minutes until it reduces and put in a sauceboat.
- The presentation is of free choice. Well we can put a base of the sauce on a plate, and place the rolls on top, or go soaking each roll in the sauce before eating it.